Due to space constraints, we are asking for a maximum of 25 items per person which can be a mixture of sizes, styles and genders. This will allow multiple consignors to bring the same size. Thank you for your understanding. Clients ask all the time, "how often can I bring in items?" The answer is simple, the faster we sell items, the more we can take.
- When you become a consignor, you become a partner; please like and share our posts on social media. Talk about us to friends and family. And feel free to use our pictures to direct people to the store to buy your items.
All merchandise accepted by The Robin’s Egg must be seasonally appropriate, currently in style, clean, odor free (including smoke and pet odors), and in excellent condition.
We will not accept items with stains, defects, tears, or any other type of damage. New, like new or gently used items are preferred for best resale potential. Shoes and boots must be clean top and bottom and in excellent condition.
Accepted items that need additional cleaning will be charged a fee. This may include additional washing or dry cleaning. Please check your items carefully, including pockets which may contain tokens from outdoor adventures such as pebbles, shells, Kleenex, etc. Thanks you!
Infant to pre-teen (size 10 max).
We do not accept:
Car Seats and bases
Used bedding including towels, pillows, sheets, diaper bags.
Carter's, Walmart, Kohl's, Old-Navy, Target and similar items. They are offered at deep discounts and we cannot realistically compete. We want a minimum selling point of $5 per item. This is also beneficial to our consignors to earn more money with higher values.
- Baby: Hanna Andersson, Pehr, Janie and Jack, Tea, Nordstrom, Mini-Boden etc, anything made of organic cotton and natural fibers.
- Clothing Brands: Hanna Andersson, Lilly Pulitzer, Tea, Boden, Janie and Jack, Peek, Ralph Lauren, Mayoral, Vineyard Vines, LL Bean, Land's End, Patagonia, Columbia, The North Face, Hatley, GAP, etc.
- Shoes: Stride Rite, See Kai Run, Nike, Converse, Vans, Toms, Crocs, Natives, Livie and Luca, etc.
Drop Off Seasons
- Spring – February, March, April: warmer weather clothing, Easter outfits, shorts, short sleeved shirts, light sweaters, fleece jackets, rain coats and boots, pastels.
- Summer – May, June, July: hot weather clothing including all Spring items plus sundresses, tanks, sleeveless, spaghetti straps, 4th of July clothing, swimwear. Life jackets and beach gear. Limited Long sleeves (yes to beach coverups, etc)
- Fall – August, September, October: cool weather clothing, jerseys and teamwear, fleece, Thanksgiving items, pants, jeans, jackets, No sandals, no tanks/sleeveless.
- Winter – November, December, January: cold weather clothing including all Fall items, winter coats, boots, snow pants, snow gear. No short sleeves.
Holiday Clothing Drop Off
- Valentine's Day: December 15 - January 15
- St. Patrick's Day: February 1 - March 1
- Easter: February 1 - March 15
- 4th of July/Patriotic: May 15 - June 15
- Halloween: September 15 - October 7- we currently do not accept Halloween costumes but do take Halloween themed clothing (due to space constraints).
- Thanksgiving: September 15 - November 1
- Christmas: September 15 - November 30
Please have all clothing freshly cleaned, pressed, and neatly folded in shopping bags (not plastic or garbage bags) or on hangers which we will return to you. This will assist with the check in process and allow us to quickly process them and add your items into the store inventory.
Please contact The Robin’s Egg to schedule an appointment. During the appointment, an account will be established with your personalized information and items will be carefully inspected for consignment. Please note that it may not be possible to accept all items due to a variety of reasons including season, current floor space, or ability to sell. Our store is relatively small and in order to accommodate all our clients, we may have a limit of the number of items for any given month. Thank you for your understanding.
An itemized list of your items will be emailed to you once they have been processed. If you have indicated that you would like your items returned after the 60 day time period, please note that date and be prepared to come or have someone collect your items. We will email you with a reminder, pull them off the sales floor and have them in a bag for 7 days unless you contact us to arrange a specific pick up date (we understand that things sometimes come up or you may be out of town). Just let us know. After 10 days all unclaimed items become property of The Robin's Egg, LLC and will be donated.
Pricing will be based on considerations such as brand, fair market value, condition, and clientele demand. Please note that due to space we are unable to accept deep discount stores such as Wal-Mart, etc.
We are very transparent and up front with your inventory. You may use our links to check your account balance at any time and see what has sold.
When you use your store credit towards a purchase, you receive a "boost" and your consignment split becomes 50/50. In essence, you receive an extra 10% (our treat) for shopping with us and paying with store credit.
_______________________________________________________________Due to liability and safety recall concerns, we so not accept furniture, cribs, and highchairs. Unsure of what to bring? Please call or email the store with possible items to prevent unnecessary transportation. Thank you!
We look forward to working with you!